If there isn’t much choice where you live you may want to learn to remove this apple wax using this simple method below.
Those apples may look fresh but they could be up to a year old! – Remove the wax – shop somewhere else or grow your own. This seems a bit silly but if you have some now and you don’t want to waste them just clean them up.
1. Fill your sink with 5 inches of lukewarm water.
2. Add 1 tbsp. lemon juice and 1 tbsp. of baking soda.
3. Place your apples in the water.
4. Using a veggie brush – brush outside the apples.
5. Then watch and you can see the wax come off and disappear as the water becomes cloudy.
Source: Real Farmacy