As you age, the body slowly changes its way of looking and performance – but we have some good news for those of you who are starting to feel your age. Read on to find out more!
Aging is a natural process that cannot be stopped, but you can use the following foods to help hold aging at bay!
Walnuts: Walnuts strengthen the blood vessels in the brain due to the high omega-3 fatty acid content, which in turn increases the flow of oxygen in the body and sharpens your memory.
Tomatoes: Lycopene in tomatoes protects brain cells and improves memory.
Apples: Apples abound in pectin, a fiber that improves digestion and brain health.
Rosemary: Along its numerous health benefits, the scent of the potent rosemary herb can improve your memory and focus.
Beetroot: It is high in numerous essential nutrients that are important for the body health and also regulate the blood flow.
Avocado: Avocados provide the body with many health benefits and increase cerebral blood flow, which boosts brain health and memory.
Additionally, check out the recipe below, which can improve hearing and vision, while also helping you lose weight!
- Ginger root– 2-inch piece.
- Cinnamon– 2 tbsp.
- Honey– 3 tbsp.
- Lemons– 4.
- Horseradish– 125gr.
- First, put the ginger root and the horseradish in a blender.
- Blend well, then add freshly squeezed lemon juice and mix it for several minutes.
- Add cinnamon and honey, then pour the syrup in a jar.
- Consume one tablespoon of this syrup twice a day or any time you start some cardio exercise.
- In 3 weeks, you will not only lose some weight, but you will also significantly improve your overall body health.